A 66-year old Muslim, detained on suspicion of attempted murder, after four women were stabbed at a Sainsburys in Hampton, was on bail for assaulting a police officer a DAY before the attack.
Knife jihad is rampant across the West. ISIS has repeatedly urged Muslims to kill the kufar and many pious Muslims are heeding the call.
An eyewitness described the scene as “horrific” and said she saw the victims lying on the floor bleeding. The jihad knifeman who stabbed shoppers in the car park “was targeting women.” The immediate knee-jerk response from police: “The incident is not believed to be terror related.” How could they possibly know that? A muslim targeting women — first response? Scrub Islam.
Witnesses said the knifeman’s actions were “cold and calculated” as he randomly went from victim to victim before finally surrendering to police, who were armed with a Taser.
“I could see bodies lying on the ground. There was an elderly lady just lying down beside the police station. I tried to help, she had the police there and paramedics. All four women were stabbed as they walked to the store or got out of their cars, suffering wounds to the legs, chest and back – and one woman, named locally as Janet Morsy, 62, is fighting for her life in hospital.
No media mention the savage’s religious ideology. Prepare yourself for the now default explanation for jihad — mental problems.
Man, 66, arrested on suspicion of stabbing four women in Sainsbury’s car park in London suburb was BAILED by police hours earlier after he was charged with assaulting a police constable and possessing a knife
- Suspect in his 60s held by police in Sainsbury’s car park in Hampton
- Knifeman arrested after he stabbed four women in chest, back and legs
- Three of the victims were treated in a car park – another flown to hospital
- Witness said: ‘He only went for the women. It was completely unprovoked’
- Mother and daughter may have been stabbed as they got out of their car
- Police confirm he had been involved in assault on officer a day before
- He was arrested and charged in relation to offence in Kensington
By Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline, May 21, 2016;
Police have today arrested a man, 66, on suspicion of attempted murder after four women were stabbed in a Sainsbury’s car park.
The attack came just hours after the man – named locally as Ethem Aydin Orhan – was released from custody after assaulting a police officer the previous day and was charged with the offence and with possessing a knife.
The female shoppers were set upon in a series of ‘completely unprovoked’ attacks in Hampton, south-west London, which may have left a mother and daughter seriously hurt.
All four women were stabbed as they walked to the store or got out of their cars, suffering wounds to the legs, chest and back – and one woman, named locally as Janet Morsy, 62, is fighting for her life in hospital.
One eyewitness described one elderly woman lying on the pavement with ‘blood coming out of all different parts of her body.’
A bleeding victim hobbled to a nearby police station to raise the alarm before officers armed with Tasers arrested the knifeman without needing to fire the weapons.
A woman with life threatening injuries was flown to hospital by air ambulance, the rest were treated at the scene.
The victims were aged 67, 62, 71 and 53.
Neighbours said mother-of-two Ms Morsy ‘just froze’ when she saw the knife.
Another person who knew the family said her condition was improving in hospital and that her two sons were with her.
Neighbour and full time mum Lisa Rabbetts, said: ‘Janet was getting out of her car in the car park because she was going to get the bus. I was told that she saw he had a knife but she just froze.
‘She didn’t know him and she was stabbed in the arm, in her side.’
She added: ‘Janet’s just a lovely woman. They are a lovely family. I think she does a bit of work for the council.
‘I’m completely shocked. Nothing like this has ever happened to anybody we know, especially to someone like Janet.
‘I heard about Janet when I got home. I heard she had internal bleeding and they were trying to stop that.’
A person who knew the family, but did’t want to be named, said: ‘Her sons, her family are all there will her in hospital at the moment.
‘She is improving. She’s being monitored at the moment. She ‘s just a lovely lady.
‘I am just so upset and shocked. You don’t expect something like that to happen to someone like her. She was on her own and she wanted to get the bus.’
The 53-year-old woman’s condition was initially thought to be life-threatening but is now stable. The other victims were taken to hospital by road ambulance and their injuries are not life-threatening.
Police have confirmed the knifeman was arrested and charged with being in possession of a knife and assaulting a police officer in Kensington on May 19.
He was released on bail earlier this morning. The Directorate of Professional Standards have been informed and have informed the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
Borough Commander Richmond-Upon-Thames, Chief Superintendent Glenn Tunstall, said: ‘I would like to praise members of the public who rushed to the aid of the injured women and provided them with first-aid.
‘Their bravery and the outstanding courage of the officers who were first on the scene and confronted the armed man is worthy of praise.
‘An incident like this will cause considerable concern to the local community, and I would like to reassure them that uniform officers will be patrolling the area and can speak to anyone who has concerns.
‘Inquiries are ongoing, but we are not looking for anyone else in relation to the incident.’
Courtesy of Pamela Geller